Terms & Conditions
art etc. news & views is a monthly magazine and we look forward to people registering with us and would request those registering to please read our terms & condition. These terms and condition may be changed at any time. It is the obligation of the user returning to the site to learn of any changes made by us since their last visit. Any changes to these terms and conditions shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the site before the change was made.
NOTE - All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced or utilised in any form or by any electronic, mechanical means, now known or hereafter invented, including photocopying & recording or in any information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
1. For submission of news and images you are allowing us and others to use that information.
2. Posting unauthorized commercial communication is strictly not allowed.
3. art etc. news & views does not necessarily subscribe to the views expressed by the contributors in the print or online version of the magazine.
4. art etc. news & views offers no guarantee to the absolute accuracy of the information but it commits it self only to an obligation of due care diligence as to the input of the information it collects.
5. All unauthorized use of it’s rights is forbidden.
6. You will not harass, threaten, hurt religious sentiments or abuse other people when using the service in any manner.
7. You will not post content or take any action on art etc. news & views that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
8. We can remove any content or information you post if we believe that it violate the statement.
9. The information on this site is for informational purpose only. No information, service or materials offered by or through this site shall be construed as or understood to be advice or recommend actions. Opinions where and when expressed are subject to change without notice.
10. You will compile with all the above mentioned terms.
11. Any legal dispute will be within kolkata jurisdiction and laws of the Calcutta High Court.